Oh what it took to build these wings..
Oh What It Took To Build These Wings on a classic distressed hoodie!
- Unisex fit
- Color is pigment alpine green
- Model is 5'9" 110 lb and wearing a size medium
This is one of 5 items in my fall "butterfly collection".... Recently I've developed an obsession with butterflies! They are the perfect balance of delicate and badass. I feel like we often look down on sensitivity, being delicate and soft when in reality it takes the most strength to be those things. So basically, we should all try to be more like butterflies.
Here are some cool facts about butterflies:
- A group of butterflies is known as a flutter
- There are over 17,500 recorded butterfly species
- Skipper butterflies are faster than horses
- It usually takes 10 to 15 days for caterpillars to evolve into butterflies